Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch

Everyone has something they believe in and they want to support. Also everyone needs help in his or her own way ether is cancer or protecting someone from something. In my case, I like to help as many people as possible in any way possible, though doing that is very difficult, so a way I see to help out as many people as possible helping people help others. Researching around I found so many people trying to help other. Yet again everyone has a different mindset. It wasn’t until I was out playing football with some friends that I hit me. The best way on getting people active is by letting them have fun and defend their beliefs. Sports are the easiest, effortless to make people stand up and have fun, so I came up with the idea of planning a sports event where teams can compete, have fun and give their all for a charity of their choice. I chose flag football since football is the most American sport and flag football to make it not as aggressive. The next day driving around parks I saw a football event so I looked around for a leader. The event was a small football league just playing for fun where the winner wouldn’t even win anything yet they still had to pay.  I reached out to some of the teams and asked if they would be willing to collaborate in my plan, play, have fun and contribute to society. They were in. That is how my plan of making small leagues for charity started and with it I found my pitch to help people help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment